Change Management Foundation
E-learning Training Course
What will you learn?
The price includes access to e-learning course, quizzes and sample exam.
Note: This e-learning course doesn’t have video materials, but includes everything to prepare for the exam.
This course will be ready soon…
Change Management Foundation training course helps students learn various change theories, methodologies, processes and strategies. It is suitable for those who are starting as change managers or are involved in organizational change programs.
This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice.
- Chapter 1 – The Change Management Context.
- Chapter 2 – Change and the Individual.
- Chapter 3 – Change and the Organisation.
- Chapter 4 – Communications and Stakeholder strategy.
- Chapter 5 – Change Management Practices.
- Wrap up & Review.
- Trial exam.
Don't miss this opportunity!
Who is it aimed at?
Anyone who want to become an effective change manager or is involved in change projects or programs. Participants come from all industries and sectors. This course equips participants with the knowledge and understanding to act more effectively within a change team.
Typically the individuals who attend this course are:
- People interested in the management of change.
- People wanting to learn the basic principles and frameworks for achieving successful change.
- Team members involved in organizational change or transformation projects or programs.
- People pursuing the higher-level Practitioner certification.
- People wanting a professional change management qualification.
Upon successful completion of Change Management Foundation learners will be able to:
- Understand how individuals are impacted by change and develop strategies to help people through Organisational change.
- Develop insights into how organisations work, organisational culture and the models and processes of Organisational change.
- Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organisations and how to define a change Vision.
- Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to Organisational Change.
- Know about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans.
- Appreciate the impact of people change on organisations, how to build momentum for change and sustain it.
- Understand the importance of defined Organisational Change roles, and how to build and support an effective Organisational Change Team.
What is included?
Ditum Group is an Accredited Organization for ITIL®, PRINCE2®, and PRINCE2 Agile® by PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos. ITIL®, PRINCE2® and the Swirl logo are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. Used under license of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.