ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
What will you learn?
The price includes access to video courses, study materials, quizzes and practice exams.
The ITIL® 4 Create, deliver and Support course will enable IT professionals to continue to provide innovative yet reliable technology services to their customers in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Course materials include:
- Presentation materials and additional notes to them
- Exam tips and hints
- 2 Sample papers.
- ITIL® 4 Overview
- Introduction to Create, Deliver and Support
- Organizations and People
- Organizational structure
- Integrated/collaborative teams
- Team Capabilities, roles, competencies
- Team culture and differences
- Working to a customer-oriented mindset
- Employee satisfaction management
- The value of positive communications
- ‘Shift Left’ approach
- Planning and managing resources in the service value system
- Team collaboration and integration
- Workforce planning
- Results based measuring and reporting
- The culture of continual improvement.
- Information and Technology
- Use and value of information and technology across the service value system
- Integrated service management toolsets
- Integration and data sharing
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- Collaboration and workflow
- Robotic process automation
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Continuous integration and delivery/deployment
- Information models
- Value Streams and Processes
- How to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- How practices contribute to design, develop and transition new services
- How to use a value stream to provide user support
- How practices contribute to use a value stream to provide user support
- Priorities, Partners & Suppliers
- How to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create, deliver and support services
- Managing queues and backlogs
- Prioritizing work
- Buy vs Build considerations
- Sourcing options
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM).
Who is it aimed at?
- Understand how to plan and build value stream to create, deliver and support services.
- Know how relevant ITIL® practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support accross the service value system and value streams.
- Know how to create, deliver and support services.
- Demonstration of how you can improve your organization’s performance using recommendations from ITIL® 4.
What is included?
Online video courses
With high-quality online videos, you can study the materials anytime, anywhere. You get access to video courses for 365 days.
Downloadable study guide
You can download the course materials in PDF format, which are great for self-study.
After each section, you will be able to consolidate the material studied with the help of quiz questions. This will help ensure the best preparation results.
At the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to take sample exams to test your knowledge before the actual exam.
Glossary and Syllabus
You will be able to download a glossary of terms used in this course. And also syllabus for the exam. These will help you pass the exam.
About ITIL 4 Certification
ITIL® 4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support (ITIL 4 CDS) module covers the ‘core’ service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the ‘creation’ of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools.
Accredited training for the ITIL® Managing Professional modules is required to ensure a complete understanding of the underlying material. ITIL® 4 Foundation is a prerequisite for all Managing Professional and Strategic Leader modules.
You can also leave a request for virtual (instructor-led) training
We can conduct this course in a virtual format with a trainer. Leave us a request, we will contact you, discuss the cost and other elements.