ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy
What will you learn?
The price includes access to video courses, study materials, quizzes and practice exams.
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy module will focus on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. The module also covers how disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry and how business leaders are responding. The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
Course materials include:
- Presentation materials and additional notes to them
- Exam tips and hints
- 2 Sample papers.
- ITIL® 4 Overview
- Digital and IT Strategy Overview
- What is the vision?
- Strategy through Disruption
- Crafting vision
- Where are we now?
- Environmental analysis
- Digital readiness
- Where do we want to be and How do we get there?
- Defining strategy
- Strategy discussion/approval
- Take action
- Managing strategic initiatives
- Did we get there?
- How to keep the momentum going?
- Parallel operating models (POMs)
- Strategic Capabilities
- Digital leadership
- Business and operating models
Who is it aimed at?
- The module will help IT leaders and aspiring leaders build and implement effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success
- Understand how disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry
- Understand how business leaders are responding
- The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) module provides guidance on how strategy should impact the design, delivery, and support of services throughout the service value chain of an organisation
- Prepare for the ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT certification exam.
- ITIL® 4 Foundation certification or ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate
- It is mandatory to have attended an accredited ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy training course
- Complete and receive a passing score on the 4 Case Study Assignments included in the course
- A minimum of three years of IT managerial experience
What is included?
Online video courses
With high-quality online videos, you can study the materials anytime, anywhere. You get access to video courses for 365 days.
Downloadable study guide
You can download the course materials in PDF format, which are great for self-study.
Quizzes and Assignments
After each section, you will be able to consolidate the material studied with the help of quiz questions and assignments. This will help ensure the best preparation results and complete mandatory assignments.
At the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to take sample exams to test your knowledge before the actual exam.
Glossary and Syllabus
You will be able to download a glossary of terms used in this course. And also syllabus for the exam. These will help you pass the exam.
About ITIL 4 Certification
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy elevates the discussion around ITIL® concepts to a corporate strategy level, by enabling IT and digital leaders to influence and drive strategic business decisions, by creating an appropriate digital strategy aligned to the wider cross-organisational goals. Candidates will gain extensive knowledge on how and when technological innovation can help drive organisational success, and when it can add unnecessary layers of complexity and risk, enabling them to balance legacy with new ways of working effectively. This certification adds a new perspective to the ITIL® suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL® concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.
Accredited training for the ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL® 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite. In addition, the ITIL® 4 Leader module requires a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.