ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve
What will you learn?
The price includes access to video courses, study materials, quizzes and practice exams.
ITIL® 4 Direct, Plan and Improve module provides people with the practical skills needed to build a “learning and improving” IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction.
The module covers the impact of Agile and Lean ways of working and how they can be used to benefit the organization.
This will provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method to plan and drive continual improvement with the flexibility they need.
Course materials include:
- Presentation materials and additional notes to them
- Exam tips and hints
- 2 Sample papers.
- ITIL® 4 Overview
- Direct, Plan and Improve Overview
- Key Concepts
- Scope of Control
- Governance, Compliance and Risk
- Continual Improvement
- Communication and Organizational Change Management
- Measurement and Reporting
- Value Streams and Practices
Who is it aimed at?
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value creation system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direct, plan and improve
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan, and improve value streams and practices.
What is included?
Online video courses
With high-quality online videos, you can study the materials anytime, anywhere. You get access to video courses for 365 days.
Downloadable study guide
You can download the course materials in PDF format, which are great for self-study.
After each section, you will be able to consolidate the material studied with the help of quiz questions. This will help ensure the best preparation results.
At the end of the course, you will have the opportunity to take sample exams to test your knowledge before the actual exam.
Glossary and Syllabus
You will be able to download a glossary of terms used in this course. And also syllabus for the exam. These will help you pass the exam.
About ITIL 4 Certification
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve course is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility.
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve is a universal module that will be a key component of the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional and ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader streams.
Accredited training for the ITIL® Managing Professional and ITIL® Strategic Leader modules is required to ensure a complete understanding of the underlying material. ITIL® 4 Foundation is a prerequisite for all Managing Professional and Strategic Leader modules.
You can also leave a request for virtual (instructor-led) training
We can conduct this course in a virtual format with a trainer. Leave us a request, we will contact you, discuss the cost and other elements.