Cobit 2019 Foundation
What will you learn?
- How to align IT goals with strategic business objectives using tools designed to give governance a wider perspective, and practitioners more flexibility.
- The value derived from IT, necessary resources, and potential risks in the process of building a mature relationship between the business and IT.
- The different types of IT governance frameworks such as ITIL, NIST etc., including the benefits of each and how they work.
The price includes access to e-learning course, quizzes and sample exam. Note: This e-learning course doesn’t have video materials, but includes everything to prepare for the exam.
COBIT® provides the guidance and means to build and sustain a best-fit governance system that aligns with major related standards, frameworks and regulations. The COBIT framework is also very relevant to the modern enterprise—bringing structure to decision making and assisting in the creation of a more agile governance system. COBIT provides the latest thinking in Enterprise Governance of Information & Technology (EGIT) and is a comprehensive repository of guidance, tools, models and resources to help business leaders achieve their objectives for effective I&T governance.
- Cobit 2019 Framework
- Core Model, Governance System and Components
- Governance and Management Objectives
- Performance Management in COBIT2019
- Designing a Tailored Governance System
- Implementing Enterpise Governance over I&T
- Business Case Example
- Course Summary
- Trial Exam
Who is it aimed at?
Below are some of the IT job roles that would best benefit from the COBIT Foundation Certificate Program:
- Senior Manager
- Business Manager
- IT Manager
- Assurance Providers
- Risk Management
- GRC Manager
- Solutions Architect
- Program Manager
- Security and Compliance Advisors.
The learning objectives for this e-learning are:
- Recognize the target audience of COBIT 2019.
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Recognize the descriptions and purposes of the COBIT product architecture.
- Recall the alignment of COBIT with other applicable frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge.
- Understand and describe the governance “system” and governance “framework” principles.
- Describe the components of a governance system.
- Understand the overall structure and contents of the Goals Cascade.
- Recall the 40 Governance and Management Objectives and their purpose statements.
- Understand the relationship between Governance and Management Objectives and Governance Components.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Understand and recall the phases of the COBIT implementation approach.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.