Lean IT Foundation
E-Book Training Course
What will you learn?
The price includes access to e-learning course, quizzes and sample exam.
Note: This e-learning course doesn’t have video materials, but includes everything to prepare for the exam.
Lean IT Foundation helps IT organizations to ensure that they provide their customers with the best possible services. Through understanding customer value, the processes that deliver this value, the way to manage performance, the way to organize and the required attitude and behaviour, IT organizations are helped to develop a continuous improvement mind-set. Lean IT is complementary to all other best practice methods.
Any organisation effectively applying Lean IT will notice increased customer satisfaction, reductions of IT costs and increased productivity and ability to manage demand. Through a focus on efficiency, speed and reduction of waste within their value delivery processes IT organisations will ensure their role as a strategic partner in winning and maintaining customers.
- Chapter 1 – Lean IT.
- Chapter 2 – Customer.
- Chapter 3 – Process and Value Stream Map.
- Chapter 4 – Performance and KPIs.
- Chapter 5 – Lean Organization.
- Chapter 6 – Behaviour and Attitude.
- Chapter 7 – Problem Solving/Kaizen.
- Practical Case.
- Trial exam.
Who is it aimed at?
- Any manager or specialist working in an IT organization can benefit from from the insights provided by the qualification.
- IT professionals who are participating in or involved with lean projects.
Organizational benefits are:
- Reduce costs via process efficiency;
- Maximizing customer value.
Benefits for employees are:
- Lean IT is complementary to other frameworks and methods such as ITIL® and Agile Scrum;
- Broaden skills on process efficiency with a strong emphasis on behavior;
- Employee satisfaction increases (involvement).
What is included?